Mutter of Purl

My opinions (and I do have a lot of them) on knitting and sometimes other topics.

Saturday, March 22, 2008

Ladies, Lift Your Girls Up

I have kept this to myself for a very long time but now I have to say something. We live in L.A., one of the trendiest cities in the world. I have been noticing that there seems to be an epidemic of BAD BRAS out in public. This leads to a droopy silhouette, poorly fitted clothing and just a general all-around matronly look to your,...er, front side. Get yourselves to a competent lingerie department and get a fitting. The proper bra can visually take 10 years off the effects gravity has made on your body!

This public service message is now over.

Labels:

3 Comments:

At 7:38 PM, Blogger Ellen Bloom said...

Oh Molly! You are so right! Thanks for the public service message!

I would like to add to your message: Remember to wear some lip gloss or a little lipstick when you're in public. You're not 20 anymore...you need cosmetic help!

 
At 8:05 PM, Blogger Monique Marie Sauniere said...

Thanks for adding that. In my BAD BRA ferver, I forgot about everything else.

We should all do out part to try to Beautify America!

 
At 9:00 PM, Blogger Natalie said...

You should start the bad bra police! HAhahaha. You could have your own reality tv show! You can write citations and send people to bra court. Hilarious.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home