Mutter of Purl

My opinions (and I do have a lot of them) on knitting and sometimes other topics.

Sunday, October 14, 2007

Ripplin' On Again

I got an apartment in Sherman Oaks. Much relief.

Now that the weather has cooled, I am making some progress on the Ripple Blanket (afghan is an inappropriate word for something that hangs over a Queen size bed by a foot on each side). The rows seem to take more time than I remember. Maybe is it just the thought of actually getting to the end of it sometime that makes it seem to linger longer. But I will persevere! I really want this finished before the cold sets in around December. I have other projects to make for the holidays. I want this finished before my oldest daughter comes to visit for Christmas.

Facing the inevitable of moving my yarn stash (yet again) I have vowed once more to knit from my stash. All those lovely yarn shops with their fabulous sales will have to tempt someone else. I have more than enough to keep me busy for an entire year!

Labels: , ,

5 Comments:

At 1:42 PM, Blogger Ellen Bloom said...

oooo...the ripple looks great!

 
At 3:52 PM, Blogger WineGrrl said...

Nice!

 
At 4:40 PM, Blogger jenna! said...

So when's the housewarming party?!?

 
At 5:32 PM, Blogger MonkeyGurrrrrl said...

Sherman Oaks. . . that's WAAAAAAAAAAAAAY over on the westside, right? :) I'm glad you found a place you like.

And the ripple looks loverly. Especially with all the colors that *POP*.

 
At 11:51 AM, Blogger LadyLinoleum said...

It's looking super though! Just keep going!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home