Mutter of Purl

My opinions (and I do have a lot of them) on knitting and sometimes other topics.

Tuesday, June 26, 2007

Woo hoo! Part Deux

Is there nothing more exciting than receiving a box in the mail? Absolutely not unless it is finding out you won the Lotto worth $572M in which case you don't need this friggin' box, my friends. And why is said box such a delight to yours truly?

Because it has all the rest of your needles, hooks, gauges, scissors, woolly nylon (used for sock toe and heel reinforcement), pom-pon maker, Dictaphone and my dongle.

Yer whut?

D-O-N-G-L-E.

In the days of yesteryear when Bernina first came out with a computerized sewing machine, the dongle was the part that allowed you to network your computer to your Bernina. Without it you are just another fancy monogramer with limited embroidery patterns. Oh, not that I have ever used it or ever will, but since I can't get one any more and if I could, it would cost way too much $$$$$, I am glad to have it back.

So a great big "THANKEE" to Jen. Now you join Kathy in the YOU ROCK club for sending to me my much dreamed of knitting/crocheting gizmos.

Labels: , ,

3 Comments:

At 2:46 PM, Blogger Ellen Bloom said...

Hey Molly!
Thanks for sharing your extra needles and crochet hooks with us at the WeHo SnB last night!!! I've got my circular on, fer shure!

 
At 8:07 PM, Blogger Monique Marie Sauniere said...

You are so welcome. We are all in this great, big needlecraft boat together.

Remember what we said last night..."first one's free!"

 
At 9:23 AM, Blogger Melinda said...

Congrats on the wonderful box!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home