Mutter of Purl

My opinions (and I do have a lot of them) on knitting and sometimes other topics.

Saturday, June 23, 2007

Hiatus

My ripple is about 1/3 done and this is where it stands. The weather has gotten too hot to work on it (that coupled with the AC not working in our apartment...GRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRR!!!) so it will have to wait until it cools off here in the Valley. Around November, I suppose. Sasha won't sit on it for a photo. I think she is put off by its brightness! Either that or she hasn't been exposed to acrylic yarn before and doesn't know what to make of it. I think it looks good on an all-white bed, don't you?

Labels: , , ,

1 Comments:

At 9:20 AM, Blogger Melinda said...

Hi Molly, The ripple looks great on your bed! The bright colors are making me wish that was the route I had gone ;)

 

Post a Comment

<< Home