Mutter of Purl

My opinions (and I do have a lot of them) on knitting and sometimes other topics.

Sunday, June 17, 2007

Happy Father's Day

Happy Father's Day to all of you "Dads" out there, especially mine. Ours is a different kind of relationship as we have only known each other for about 14 years. But in that short time I have grown to love you very much. You are a very unique person and I now know where I get it. Thanks for wanting a relationship with me, your grown "child".

And thanks also to my loving and sassy step-mother! You didn't have to accept me but you did...with open arms. The fact that you tell people that you have 5 children really makes me know I am loved.

Wishing a Happy Father's Day to all of my brothers and friends who are dads;Jim, Jerry, Jay, Chuck, Mike, JD, Larry, Gwydion, Bruce, Derek and Jay P. You are great guys and I love you all.

Labels: ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home