Mutter of Purl

My opinions (and I do have a lot of them) on knitting and sometimes other topics.

Thursday, March 06, 2008

Where, oh where has my little blog gone...

Well, blame it on Ravelry. That is where I have been spending my free cyber time lately. That, and a whole bunch of other crap that is best not mentioned.

I started the Rowena Cardigan from the Knit 2 together book in January. I am using KnitPicks Ambrosia in lavender. The yarn is so soft and knits easily. However, the entire sweater is stockinette so therefore can be boring after awhile.

It got boring.

So I went to my local JoAnn's and picked up some Sugar and Cream in the "New Larger Size" ball.
2 each of 5 colors for a knitted bathroom mat. Size 10 1/2 needles and 2 strands held together in roughly a Log Cabin pattern of my own making. Should be soft under the feet after the early morning shower.

Apparently I have lost the ability to construct a complete sentance.

Labels: , , , ,

1 Comments:

At 10:08 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hi,
I know what you mean about spending lots of time on Ravelry. Such a fun community. I like the discussion groups feature. I already joined 9! Who needs Flickr when there's Ravelry ;-)

 

Post a Comment

<< Home