Mutter of Purl

My opinions (and I do have a lot of them) on knitting and sometimes other topics.

Friday, May 05, 2006

Back on track

After my unscheduled jaunt off to Ben Franklin, I came home and wound up a couple of skeins of Cascade 220 in a bright orange. Add that to the purple, blue and green I already have knitted up and here's what you get:


I finally finished the bottom ribbing on my Somewhat Cowl I am making for the Sexy Knitters Club KAL.


Guess what FINALLY showed up in the mail today?

I can finally get started on my dyeing samples for DYE-O-RAMA. I have some different ideas about dyeing yarn for socks. I hope my swap buddy likes them!

1 Comments:

At 8:39 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Lucky you. I ordered some of the Knit Picks yarn as well and it never showed up! I had to finally order from Wool2Dye4. My Dye-O-Rama yarn is going to be late unfortunately. Also, I saw your final Somewhat Cowl and it's beautiful! Great job :-)

 

Post a Comment

<< Home