Mutter of Purl

My opinions (and I do have a lot of them) on knitting and sometimes other topics.

Tuesday, May 02, 2006

Partially ribbed, but not for her knitting pleasure

Argh. If I thought that stockinette knitting on the Micro Spun was cramping my hands, I should have thought again. The k2 p2 ribbing is kicking my ass! I can only get around the circumference 4 or 5 times before I have to give up and go to another project.

I am also impatiently waiting for my Knit Picks order to show up. In it there is the yarn for my niece's felted bag (I have the handle and one of the I-cords already done) plus 6 skeins of dyeable fingering yarn for DYE-O-RAMA! I have lots of ideas about color combos and different ways to dye the yarn, I just need the stuff to dye!

1 Comments:

At 8:49 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hi from Austria! Poor you - the k2 p2 ribbing always cramps my hands up heavily too, so much so that I hardly knit it anymore, only when I absolutely have to... Hope your hands are doing better and ready for the rest of the sweater - it looks so great already!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home