Mutter of Purl

My opinions (and I do have a lot of them) on knitting and sometimes other topics.

Sunday, April 09, 2006

Testing, testing 1, 2, 3


In order to test my photo resizing capabilities, I am testing out a photo.

These are Chucks new socks that I finally finished. They are made from Socks That Rock. I love the yarn and how it feels while knitting on it. They wash and dry fairly well, although others I have made from STR tend to felt ever so slightly. I used the "Magic Loop" method or what I call simply knitting two socks at the same time on one long circular needle. Hmmmm, come to think of it that isn't any simpler. Whatever. Size 2 bamboo needles in the toe-up method. I am still trying to perfect my heel. I use a modification of the k1sl1 cushy heel that I learned when I made my first pair of socks on 4 dps, one at a time, top down. For the most part it works, but there are a few kinks I need to work out.

Anyway, if this works out, I will be posting a lot more photos of my WIPs and that will then push me to make them FOs!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home