Mutter of Purl

My opinions (and I do have a lot of them) on knitting and sometimes other topics.

Sunday, July 08, 2007

Doctor's Orders

Last night I went to a party at the house of an as-yet-to-be-met friend. I have conversed, as it were, with Dr. Cocktail on the Wormwood Society forums and in e-mails, but never in person until yesterday. I knocked on the front door and was welcomed with a hearty, "Hello, Molly!". (Apparently the Doctor had done a bit of sleuthing to find out who he was allowing into his home and do you blame him? We knitters have a reputation of being a disreputable bunch...)

There were about 13 people there for BBQ (thanks, Ray!) and various alcoholic libations.





Aside from the great food and liquid refreshments (Dr.Cocktail has the most amazing knowledge of everything-cocktail!) I met lots of new friends and had a great time.

I also learned a bit about Mules, too.

Labels: ,

1 Comments:

At 2:02 PM, Blogger Ellen Bloom said...

Mules?

Looks like a good party...at least, food and drink-wise. Anything you're leaving out?

 

Post a Comment

<< Home