Mutter of Purl

My opinions (and I do have a lot of them) on knitting and sometimes other topics.

Tuesday, December 26, 2006

Resolutionarily speaking

Is that even a word? It is now.

When I moved to SoCal in October, I gave away TONS of yarn and fabric! I packed only my favorite stash yarn and forgot about it until I unpacked it in my new place.

HOLY CRAP! I have so much yarn I can't even imagine what I can do with it all. Now it is time to face the music, as it were, and knit up stash yarn. For Christmas, I made 2 pairs of socks and have started on a third. I did slip after I landed here in Canoga Park and purchased some great Karabella Aurora 8 for a specific project. Other than that, I have been fairly indulgence-free. I found this today and decided that I am in.

Sorry, no photos today. I will try to get some on in the next week or so.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home