Mutter of Purl

My opinions (and I do have a lot of them) on knitting and sometimes other topics.

Tuesday, September 12, 2006

Record speed

The Violet Beauregard skirt is done! Well, all except for making the tie belt and blocking. I started it last Monday on Labor day and finished it on Sunday Sept. 10. That is less than a week! It crocheted up pretty fast because I didn't spend day and night on it as I have for other projects (like my still-unfinished-Olympic-Knitting-gingham-cardigan). It fits but I need to block it and lose another 10 lbs and have someone else take a photo of it before I can post another photo. I am also waiting for a pair of shoes that will hopefully go perfectly with it.

I am sort of at lose ends. My knitting projects don't interest me at the moment and I don't want to buy more yarn for new projects because I am moving in a few weeks. I have been doing a lot of sewing because I really don't have anything to wear that fits anymore. Whine, whine, whine.

I'll shut up now.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home