Mutter of Purl

My opinions (and I do have a lot of them) on knitting and sometimes other topics.

Friday, December 26, 2008

The Best Christmas Present, EVAH!!!

On December 18, 2008 my amazing grandson was born. His name is Brayden Anthony and I love him. Mom Aubree, my youngest daughter, had a pretty easy time considering they induced her. Good drugs are worth their weight in...(well they are just worth it). Her older sister Shiloh and I were in the delivery room along with her SO, Jay. Since then, I have spent most of my spare time with the new family.

I am now settled in my new living space so I hope to post more often than I have been. Happy Holidays to everyone!

Labels: , ,

4 Comments:

At 3:31 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Congratulations Grandma Molly! He is gorgeous!

 
At 4:14 PM, Blogger Ellen Bloom said...

Yes! Congratulations, Granny Molly! I forsee many cute baby sweaters, hats and booties in your future! Brayden is adorable!

 
At 10:02 PM, Blogger Natalie said...

Congratulations on the cutie new Grandbaby! He's a looker that one. Enjoy!!!

 
At 8:51 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Molly! I'm so excited for you. I hope you're enjoying all the baby snuggles. Can't wait to see more pictures!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home